Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zack's an angel too

My mom is concerned that in this blog, I often write about how good Eden is and how cranky Zachary can be. I suspect part of this has to do with the fact that Zachary looks more like my side of the family, and Eden looks more like her mum - so my mom thinks that when I complain about Zachary I'm secretly saying that our family is bad and Dana's family is good. So in an effort to make sure all twins (and by extension all families) get equal time being called bad, I wanted to take a moment to talk about Eden's break-down tonight. We had just bathed her, which went well, and I was getting her dressed while Z man got his bath. Then, all hell broke loose. For no apparent reason, the baby went nuts! Shreaking, crying, everything. I went through my whole routine - I swaddled her, bounced her, shushed her, sang to her, walked around with her, even took off all her cloths to make sure there wasn't something under her clothes sticking her. Nothing worked. Once D was done with Z's bath, we switched babies and she fed E - that did it. Whew.



Mom, you'd be happy. Through it all Z was an angel:




...and just so Eden has a nice picture on the blog today too:

No comments:

Post a Comment